We know you depend your ERP solution to keep your operations running smoothly and your customers happy. That’s why we’ve assembled a talented and experienced team of product experts to provide you with support and ensure you’re leveraging your system to its fullest. Each Jeeves support analyst has an average of more than 12 years of direct product experience and more than 10 years of experience serving in a technical product support role.
Our support team loves what they do, and most of all, they enjoy helping our customers solve problems. Said one of our analysts: “I love helping our customers solve problems—especially when I can give them that ‘aha’ moment—usually by displaying a feature they may not be using in their current situation.”
Our support team is also incredibly passionate about the products they support. Another one of our analysts commented, “I love the product. I fell in love with it the first day I saw it. It has endless possibilities.”
Jeeves product support is powered by Jeeves’ world-class support system, allowing customers to submit questions, defects, product ideas and service requests via the phone, email or the Jeeves customer portal. Responses and resolutions are delivered within the hours of operation of Jeeves customer support: Monday-Friday 08:00 – 17:00 CET.
After hours, customers have 24/7 access to the customer portal, where they can track their case status and history, query the self-service knowledgebase, explore on-demand education and training, and access product documentation and news.
How can we help you?
Jeeves ERP Customers
- Enter a question in our Customer Portal
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us a call at +46 (0) 31 775 66 66
Beyond Product Support
At Jeeves, we put our customers first, and you can see it in every aspect of the business. Outside of support, you’ll find all of our departments working in concert to address your ongoing solution improvement needs:
- Our product management team builds product feedback channels into every stage of the product development process to ensure that our solutions are 100 percent customer driven and approved.
- Our education team builds high-value education offerings to empower every level of user, from novice to veteran.
- Our marketing team hosts an education- and networking-centric user and partner conference, as well as regular industry best practice and educational product webinars. The Jeeves marketing team also is dedicated to ensuring that you receive product- and company-related information via customer emails and newsletters.
- Our engineers handle escalations on support requests; release patches to address urgent customer needs and quality assurance; build documentation and product manuals; and develop the new features customers are asking for.
- Our tenured product and industry consultants are available to provide a number of consulting services to meet your unique needs.
- Our account management team is always available to guide you in getting the products, resources, services and assistance you need, fast. As your central point of contact, your account manager will work with you via regular strategic account planning sessions.