Interim Report Q2 Jan-Jun 2008
January – June 2008
- Turnover amounted to SEK 73.3 million (63.5) and increased by 16% (12)
- Software revenues (license and maintenance) increased by 11% (10)
- The operating profit was SEK 8.6 million (5.6) and the operating margin was 12% (9)
- Net results after tax amounted to SEK 6.0 million (5.2) and the net margin was 8% (8)
- Earnings per share after taxes was SEK 2.1 (1.7)
- The cash flow was SEK 4.7 million (6.1) and cash and current investments amounted to SEK 41.0 million (36.1)
- The debt-equity ratio was 30% (40)
- Norwegian LogIT Gruppen has been acquired during the period. The acquisition is expected to have a positive effect on the result for 2008
CEO’s comments on the results
Jeeves’ success continues! Again we’ve achieved the best half-year result ever, and in combination with an improved increase in turnover. It is becoming increasingly evident that the market understands and appreciates those strengths that single out Jeeves’ ERP system – adaptability, user-friendliness as well as the very low cost of ownership.
We have continued to work on increased growth during the second quarter:
- The acquisition of Norwegian LogIT Gruppen has been received well both by the organization in Norway and by the market. We see a positive influx of ”prospects.”
- We have made more business in the whole SME segment (5-1000 users) than we have done before. With our new ERP solutions for large and smaller companies respectively, we strengthen our position in the entire segment.
- Our international operations are developing positively. The prospect situation continues to be good both for our Swedish and our international partners.