Business Processes in Focus in Jeeves 2.0
Jeeves ERP targets medium-sized companies (50-1000 employees) and smaller growth companies (5-50 employees). New features in version 2.0 of the system are mainly addressed to companies in the distribution, manufacturing and service industries, which are all key customer groups to Jeeves, and includes;
- A new embedded process modeling tool to describe business processes and expand possibilities to adapt menus and functionality to the user's role within the company. It also includes a library of so-called "best practice" business processes, which are described in the tool. All in purpose to make the end user more efficient.
- Solutions explicitly designed for distribution and manufacturing companies. Implementation will be speeded up and simplified in the delivery of:
- Jeeves ERP - Distribution
- Jeeves ERP - Manufacturing
- The most advanced functions on the market for variant management to handle sizes, colors, grades, etc. for distributors in for example the fashion industry.
- A new security solution with enhanced ability to monitor and control users' access to different types of information. It also provides enhanced support for different requirements concerning corporate governance.
- Vigorous efforts to deliver a more internationalized product to support customers with international operations.
"Our aim is always to increase the competitiveness of our customers. We have done so in the new versions of Jeeves ERP by getting closer to the end users and enhancing their possibilities to work efficiently. Our customers have influenced our work to improve our offer and adapt even better to their needs," said Magnus Sjökvist, Product Director Jeeves.