Gain Peace of Mind
- Rest assured that your entire ERP IT environment - from hardware and software to network and services - is guaranteed to run optimally and smoothly 24/7.
- Protect your investment and avoid vendor lock-in with a portable, flexible, open, service-oriented solution.
- Trust in a dedicated team of experts to prevent, diagnose and resolve issues if and when they occur.
Focus on Your Business
- Free up IT budget and resources to fuel innovation at the application layer of your ERP system—or other areas of IT service.
- Take advantage of SaaS that will deeply align with your unique business processes.
- Get out of the business of IT and focus on your core competency.
Balance Risks and Costs
- Never again budget for or experience unplanned outages and failures.
- Transition capital expenses into operating costs, and pay for what you need, when you need it.
- Reduce the complexity of your existing deployment, and improve continuity of service by counting on a single vendor.
- Take advantage of a higher investment in the skillsets and technologies required to handle specialized tasks like security, patch management, monitoring, data backup, and data recovery.