Why Using a Local ERP Vendor Matters
Our talented industry, product and process experts have been serving the Swedish market for nearly 25 years, helping companies with growing and global operations implement customized operational ERP functionality. Our beliefs about why many international ERP vendors fail; our resolve to celebrate the diversity of the ERP market; and our commitment to ensure that your ERP software solution from Jeeves truly belongs to you—it’s all rooted in the idea of putting customers first.
From our headquarters in Stockholm and regional office locations across Sweden, Jeeves serves hundreds upon hundreds of local companies. We employ the best and brightest people to further the development of the Jeeves ERP system and its passionate community of users.
In our operations, we put our customers first, and you can see it in every aspect of the business:
- Our product management team builds product feedback channels into every stage of the product development process to ensure that our solutions are 100 percent customer driven and approved.
- Our application and infrastructure support teams have built a world-class support infrastructure to ensure your implementation is running optimally and smoothly 24/7.
- Our education team builds high-value education offerings to empower every level of user, from novice to veteran.
- Our engineers handle escalations on support requests; release patches to address urgent customer needs and quality assurance; build documentation and product manuals; and develop the new features customers are asking for.
- Our tenured product and industry consultants are available to provide a number of consulting services to meet your unique needs.
- Our marketing team hosts an education- and networking-centric user and partner conference, as well as regular industry best practice and educational product webinars. The Jeeves marketing team also is dedicated to ensuring that you receive product- and company-related information via customer emails and newsletters.
- Our account management team is always available to help, with a vast network of resources at his or her disposal across our services, support and application consulting teams. As your central point of contact, your account manager will work with you to deeply understand your challenges and opportunities via regular strategic account planning sessions, as well as work as an extension of your team to ensure custom, whole-solution delivery.